This course is designed for the students who can read Quran but want to improve their reading skills with proper pronunciation (Tajweed). This course will provide practice in order to enhance student’s confidence while applying tajweed rules which were taught in basic Qaida level course. One of the main principles of fluent Quranic reading is repetition and lot of practice. Basic tajweed rules will be covered along with reading practice.
• Recitation Style: Simple Qirat (Sudais)
• Class Type: One-to-One
• Class Duration: 30 minutes
• Age Group: All ages
• Course Period: According to student’s ability
• Languages: Urdu / English
• Noorani Qaida Course Revision.
• Makhaarij (points of articulation).
• Waqf (Rules of Stopping).
• Bold letters.
• Thoratal letters.
• Rules of Izhar-e-Halaqi, Ikhfa, Idgham-e-Yarmaloon, Iqlab.
• Reading Practice (Surah Al-Fatiha).
• Reading Practice (Surah Al-Baqara).
• Reading of last 10 Surah.
• Exercises with the rules of Tajweed.
This is the follow-up course of Basic Qaida level course, therefore student is required to know how to read Arabic words and must have knowledge of Harakaat, sukoon, madd, tanween and shaddah. You just need to go through the Basic Noorani Qaida Course first and then you can start Tajweed Course easily.
After going through this course, students become able to read the Holy Quran with correct pronunciation. Get equipped with the learning of Quran from professional and qualified Quran tutors.
Build up a life long relationship with Quran.